Healthy English Muffin Turkey Burger. Healthy English Muffin Turkey Burger instructions First take the package of ground turkey. Add the onions, peppers, seasonings (pepper, salt, Cajun, etc), ketchup, garlic, and mustard and mix together with your hands. In comparison with beef, floor turkey breast has the identical quantity of protein however half the saturated fats.
With clean hands or a fork, mix well. Scoop the mixture into the muffin pan, making level with the top of the pan. Spread the ketchup over the top. You can cook Healthy English Muffin Turkey Burger using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy English Muffin Turkey Burger
- You need 9 of as needed English Muffin.
- You need 1 packages of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green, red, or Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (mashed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 of as needed Ground peppercorns.
- It’s 1 dash of Cajun Seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 9 of as needed Asian Greens.
- Prepare 9 slice of Cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (optional).
So let's go over how to make these ultimate healthy turkey burgers! The secret to the best turkey burgers is to add mushrooms! These burgers are made with lean ground turkey, which means they are healthy, but it doesn't help with keeping the burgers moist and juicy. Mushrooms are the best way to guarantee juicy burgers.
Healthy English Muffin Turkey Burger step by step
- First take the package of ground turkey. Add the onions, peppers, seasonings (pepper, salt, Cajun, etc), ketchup, garlic, and mustard and mix together with your hands. Shape them into patties (one pack for me made about 9 patties) and grill them normally until cooked. (pan fry will do also) You can grill them until dark and then put them In the oven afterwards to finish cooking them if you're afraid the grill will burn them like I did..
- Then toast your English muffins On top of one half of muffin Add: one slice of cheese if you would like Then some ketchup Then the patty Then the greens Then if you would like you can add a slice of onion, tomato, avocado or whatever you like. (Make sure it's healthy!) Then put the other half of the muffin on top like a normal burger. And voila! The English muffin makes if suitable for breakfast If you would like it for dinner, you can substitute the English muffin with regular burger buns and make regular burgers (make sure they're wheat for a healthier burger).
Cover each with top of muffin. Compared to beef, ground turkey breast has the same amount of protein but half the saturated fat. Plus, using an English muffin in place of a bun saves you some carbs, too. In addition to the traditional lettuce and tomato, we like to top our patties with avocado for extra creaminess. Fire up the stove, it's burger o'clock!