Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. With a combination of traditional French winemaking methods & modern Australian technology. We have created remarkable wines that delight taste-buds & make an impact in the world! Start your morning off right with these deliciously spiced, walnut filled, and perfectly flavored vegan Banana Nut Muffins.
Vegan Banana-Walnut Muffins Vegan Banana-Walnut Muffins. Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 A family favorite! Super delicious and great for the morning rush. You can have Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Prepare 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- It’s cups of Cupcake.
- You need of Cupcake baking pan.
- You need bowl of Large mixing.
- Prepare spoon of Mixing.
These banana walnut muffins are rich with spicy cinnamon flavour and sweet banana, combined with crunchy nuts making them beautifully textured and seriously YUM. Being refined sugar free they provide a healthy snack alternative with zero compromise on taste. They are also vegan, egg-free & dairy-free. It is originally a vegan banana nut muffins recipe, but if you want to send it to school with kids, omit the walnuts and add chocolate chips instead.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
Emily has used vegan butter substitute which I have substituted with organic, refined coconut oil. Other than that I have not made any major changes to the recipe. The only downside for me is it that it makes quite a small batch. These taste just like little Banana Breads! I know some people don't like Walnuts so they are easily left out or swapped for Chocolate Chips!