Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. And I bet you know what that means… In another bowl combine eggs, eggnog, butter, vanilla, and rum extract. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture.
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the egg, eggnog and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Here is how you can achieve it. You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- You need 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- You need of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Stir the eggs into the eggnog mixture; mix in the vanilla, rum, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Glazed muffins can be stored completely cooled in an airtight container for one day.
Healthy eggnog muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
The powdered sugar-to-eggnog ratio is such that the small amount of eggnog is stabilized by a large amount of sugar. To be completely safe, you should store glazed eggnog muffins in the refrigerator after that point. Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened. The best muffins are those made with buttermilk. It gives them an amazing flavor and texture.