Strawberry french toast with a health kick. I'm young love the app and trying the recipes and love cooking and trying new recipes. This high-protein strawberry vanilla french toast really hits the spot French toast is one of those breakfasts we usually put in the not-so-healthy category. When covered in powdered sugar and.
Not sure there's any better way to kick off a weekend morning than a plate of fresh, gooey, crispy French Toast topped with fresh berries and loads of maple syrup. In this special Aussie edition, I add some Ground Wattelseed into. Ways to change up this strawberry French toast bake. You can cook Strawberry french toast with a health kick using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry french toast with a health kick
- You need of sweets.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/3 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 4 of medium strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 can of pam.
- You need 2 dash of powdered sugar.
I used strawberries here for a pretty burst of color and tasty flavor, but you can easily adapt it and add your own twist. Some ideas include: Add other berries or some stone fruit such as peaches. Mix in some spoonfuls of cream cheese for extra creaminess. If you want to make this french toast a little bit more healthy: I suggest using a sprouted whole grain bread.
Strawberry french toast with a health kick instructions
- Turn stove top on medium heat.
- Place skillet on preheated stove top.
- In a flat wide bowl beat eggs cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract well.
- Place whole wheat bread in mixture coating both sides of bread: repeat per slice.
- Spray pan with pam place coated bread in pan fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Place cooked toast on place top with powdered sugar honey and strawberries enjoy;-).
Ezekiel, Silver Hills Bakery and Angelic are all great brands we love. Spread preserves evenly over bread; top with remaining bread. For a super quick and healthy addition to your French toast breakfast, try strawberry yogurt! Just a few spoonfuls on top of your toast, and you've got an excellent dish. You can also serve yogurt on the side or even make it into a French toast sandwich with some fresh strawberries.